Plate carrier drinking system for use in rough environments.
The Qore Performance IMS Pro Combo is the perfect complete solution for cooling, warming and drinking in military or police operations. The set consists of an IcePlate Curve® and the Molle cover IMS Pro, which means it can be attached to all compatible systems. The IcePlate® Curve is worn close to the body and is a medium-sized ESAPI-shaped water bottle with a capacity of 1.5 liters. Thanks to its smart design, it fits perfectly on/under the plate carrier or in a backpack. The supplied Source drinking tube with the Helix Bite Valve mouthpiece allows quick and easy access to drinking water. Engineered for elite users looking for every edge in the performance of their duties, Due to the possible cooling/warming feature (depending on the temperature of the filled liquid), your performance is significantly increased, which creates room for other tasks. Compared to conventional hydration bladders, the IcePlate Curve® is the hard-shell case among hydration systems. The virtually indestructible HDPE construction ensures a dimensionally stable and very robust drinking container. Thanks to the high-quality workmanship, the Molle sleeve can withstand even the toughest demands. The IMS Pro Combo packs all of these capabilities into an unbeatable design and shape unmatched by any other manufacturer on the market.
The IMS Pro Combo is worn on the inside or outside of the plate carrier and can be securely attached to the plate carrier with any combination of MOLLE and/or Velcro. The IMS Pro Combo Molle case is designed with laser-cut MOLLE on both sides. There is a Velcro fastener with hook on one side and a Velcro fastener with loop on the other side, making it compatible with all MOLLE and/or Velcro fastener panels of the carrier.
- Source 90 Drink Tube length: 86 cm
- Capacity: 1,5 l
- Cooling time : 2-4 hours (after 6-8 hours of freezing, actual results vary depending on external variables: Solar radiation, ambient temperature, external heat sources (e.g. motors), relative humidity, user’s height/body size, metabolic capacity, workload)
- Heating time: 3-5 hours filled with hot water between 65.5° – 87.7° Celsius (temperature depending on personal preference/safety and outside temperature)
- BPA-free, FDA-approved, food-safe, dishwasher-safe HDPE
- Made in USA from US Materials
- Total weight: approx. 650g
- Included in delivery: 1x IMS Pro Molle sleeve, 1x IcePlate® Curve, 1x Source 90 drinking tube, 1x Freezer Cap, 240cm OneWrap Velcro strip